Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My e-Wallpaper process 5

This is the process no.5

After everything is done, i choose to stroke the wooden signboard which i could have a bit thicker of the signboard.

And input the details which is the address of mmu webpage and the contact number.


I input the text box on the wooden signboard

The effect will like th above.

And i edit the contrast and brightness of the wooden signboard

I place it on the right bottom corner.

After the enlarge i use magic wand tool to select the white color background of the image and delete the white background.

I enlarge the wooden signboard by using image transforming.

After that i use the move tool to place the wooden signboard on the wallpaper.

Above is the result of using the stamp tool.

I uses clone stamp tool to stamp away the parts that i do not need.


I need a wooden signboard to place at my grass background.

No comments:

Post a Comment